Monday, February 18, 2013

New Minitaire paint and airbrushes from Badger!

I always wait for stuff in the mail. This time it was a huge packet from Badger USA with some new paint and airbrushes. I am sure I will be using these a lot!

Badger released their new Minitaire Airbrush Paints at the end of last year. However, they ran out of stock quickly after having some promotions at New Year.
I have been waiting like 6 weeks for the package, so it is great it has finally arrived.

My new toys are:
I have only tried these new products a few times, but I am already quite impressed!
A color chart for the Minitaire line can be found at: http://www.minitaire.com/

Actually, Amazon has some great deals on these products at the moment. For example 50% on the Minitaire Paint Set.


No comments :

Post a Comment